Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Creating your own Backgrounds

Hello All
I found a few layouts I haven't shared yet! This one I used a white base and had much fun creating my own background. I used stamping, mists sprays, washi tape and tissue paper.
Do you like to create your own background? What techniques do you use?
The star frame is from Fancy Pants, I stamped on it and drew the black border. The cork arrows and gold stars are from Studio Calico. The title I cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.

 Close up/Details


Over the last few weeks at work we have been working with templates to print your Instagram pics into poster or canvas. This is a sample of one we were proofing. These are my Instagram pics from 2012. I absolutely love it! I will share a better pic real soon when it is on the wall!


If you would like more details or would love a poster or canvas done please contact Nathan at:

Custom Photo Imaging

General Enquiries - info@customphoto.com.au

Sales and Order Enquiries - orders@customphoto.com.au

Professional Photographer Enquires - trade@customphoto.com.au

Office Phone: (08) 9592 1435
Office Fax: (08) 9527 1612

Postal: P.O. Box 2137, Rockingham DC, W.A. 6967
Office Location: Unit 5 / 7 Cessnock Way, Rockingham, WA, 6168
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Treesa x


2 comments:

  1. Love your layout and yes I enjoy having a play with stamps and stencils to create an interesting back ground for my layout!

    ReplyDelete